The Multimedia Department aims to cultivate the professional workforce necessary for the production and distribution of culture contents in response to the national vision – to become a leading country in the culture content industry in the 21st century’ and the 4th Industrial Revolution.
This department aims to foster experts in IT convergence by operating a curriculum that meets the needs of the times and strengthening the capabilities in the field of digital-based culture contents production, alongside web and mobile-based software development.
Those who successfully completed this program and its tailored, in-depth curriculum provided by the university, will lead the knowledge and information society as a key expert in the multimedia field while specializing in practical culture contents that can play a pivotal role in the development of the nation's strategic industry. They also can contribute to major aspects of both national and social development.
Career Options after Graduation
Graduates of the multimedia department can choose careers in a variety of content industries.
Potential Career Fields
- Information Service (information processing managers, software experts)
- Digital Contents Planning and Production (games, web, mobile, animation, character creation, videos, publishing, new media)
- Other Culture Contents Related Sector
- Specialist-multimedia contents producing, craftsman web design
- Certificate of game planner, game programming expert, certificate of game graphic designer, craftsman computer graphics operation
- Engineer colorist, engineer computer system application, craftsman desktop publishing, engineer information processing